Vastu for Home | House
When you are building your dream home, you can follow Vastu tips according to vastu principles during designing of your house. However, if you are looking to make changes in your existing house to make it Vastu perfect, better look for remedies before deciding for any alteration.
Following are vastu shastra guidelines to consider for your home:
- East and North East entrance is good for all, West and South entrance is good based on Kundli and profession of a person.
- North and East part of the house should have more open space.
- South and western part of the house should be relatively on height and heavy.
- Central location of the house should always be empty.
- Ensure that the mother walls of the building to be square or rectangle only and the corners should not be broken.
- God statue and pictures should be placed such a way so that during worship of God you face north and east direction.
Directions and their appropriate use in home:
|East Side||Children’s room, living room|
|West Side||Dining room / dining area, kid’s room|
|North Side||Living / drawing room, wealth corner for money related concerned.|
|North East Side||Worship House, Studies / Study Room, Under ground Water Tank|
|North West Side||Guest Room|
|South West Side||Master bed room / Stairs, Storage of Heavy Goods|
|South East Side||Kitchen, Inverter, Electricity Equipment|